To check the version of Mac OS X on your computer; click the Apple icon in the top left corner of your desktop, and then click About this Mac.Your version of Mac OS X, memory (RAM), and processor speed is displayed.
- Operating System
- At least 2GB RAM
- 1.5 GB available on the hard disk
- High-Speed Internet Connection
- Supported Browsers
Note: Keep all your Software, browser and programs updated before installing Norton on your Mac device/MacBook.
Download and Install Norton Antivirus directly on Mac
- Open any supported browser on your Mac device and Sign in to your Norton Account.
- Click on My Account and choose the Norton Product you wish to install.
- Click on the Download button and save the setup file.
- Double-click on the setup files and click Agree & Install.
- When prompted, type your administrator account password, and then click Install Helper.
- Follow the instructions to install the Norton Antivirus.
- Restart the device once the installation is finished.
Download and Install Norton Antivirus indirectly on Mac using a link
- Sign in to the Norton account from a device with any Operating System.
- In the Norton Setup window, click on Download Norton.
- If you have a product key that has not used for any subscription then click Enter a new Product Key.
- After typing your Product key, click on Agree and Download.
- Click on Load More and select Send a Download Link.
- Open the link you sent to your Mac device and download it.
- Follow above-mentioned instructions to install the Norton Antivirus.
Once your installation process is successfully finished, Restart your Mac device. Run your first scan and secure your device from any existing threat on your device. Keep your Norton Product updated for better results and contact the Norton Customer Support team for any assistance.
Install Norton Antivirus MacBook or go with Norton Setup at Norton.com/setup.